Install New Windows With Zen Windows in Peyton, CO
Zen Windows is the favorite window installation company in Peyton, CO with a substantial selection of energy-saving windows to suit any design and the service to make installing windows a good experience rather than a hassle. New window installations are a worthwhile investment in terms of the comfort and value of your home. Even then, it’s crucial to understand all the details and characteristics available to ensure you maximize your ROI.
The design of your window should work in your favor. The glass and the material of the frame and how a window operates play a significant role in what you’ll get out of them throughout the years. We’ll share those details with you and encourage you to choose Zen Windows as the window installation company in Peyton, CO that offers value to homeowners.
Will New Window Installations Enhance Your Real Estate Value?
Installing new windows has one of the highest returns on investment in terms of home improvement projects. Homeowners in Peyton, CO regain as much as 70-85% of their new window installation costs when they put their homes on the real estate market. So, if you spend $1,000 on your new residential window installation project, the home value can increase to $850. But you get extra value when you include energy savings.
Homeowners' energy efficiency is one of the top priorities today, and homebuyers are willing to pay more if you install new windows that provide it. Modern, energy-efficient windows let you regulate regulate inside temperature by insulating your home from the outside climate. A strong seal will reduce stress on your heating and cooling systems, substantially minimizing your monthly energy bills and literally letting the window installation to pay for itself in the long run.
What Are Energy-Efficient Windows?
Every homeowner in Peyton, CO should take an interest in optimizing their energy efficiency. The benefits include increasing your home’s value, lowering your monthly energy bills, minimizing stress and overuse of your HVAC system, and improving your family’s comfortability. With a window installation company like Zen Windows in Peyton, CO, you’ll also be able to make your home more beautiful with our many energy-efficient windows styles.
A few basic criteria make an energy-efficient window: the style of window (single-hung, double-hung, etc.), the material it’s made of, and the number of glass panes. It’s also necessary to hire a qualified window installation company to install them in your home, as a secure fit is needed to make a proper seal. Zen Windows in Peyton, CO gives you the ability to customize your windows with several types of glass for the energy efficiency to suit your home’s needs:
- Double-pane glass provides twice the insulation of traditional single-pane windows. Double-pane windows create an air pocket between the glass that boosts energy efficiency.
- Triple-pane glass takes insulation a step further than double-page windows. With two pockets of air, heat transfer is reduced greatly between the outside and interior of your home. With triple-pane glass windows, you’ll see considerable differences in hot or colder months.
- Krypton or argon gas in-fill can be pumped into the spaces between double-pane or triple-pane glass. The density of these gasses diminishes heat transfer more than just air.
- Low-E glass coatings are a great feature for improving the energy efficiency of your windows and getting the most value from your installation. Specialized coatings on Low-E glass block harmful UV rays and the sun’s heat, maintaining your interior spaces cooler without relying so much on your HVAC system. It's also effective the other way around depending on how the coating is applied, so your home stays warm by stopping the heat from escaping.
- Warm-edge spacers on energy-saving windows are used in place of metal around the glass. Metal isn't considered energy efficient because it transfers heat too easily.
- Double-strength glass has a thickness of 3.2 mm in contrast to the standard 2.5 mm. Thicker glass is not too costly and provides better insulation and strength.
Window Materials And Designs
The most common materials used to create modern windows include:
Vinyl has become very popular in recent years to capture nearly an equal share of the market as wood-frame windows. Zen Windows in Peyton, CO suggests homeowners install new windows made from vinyl since they're better than wood and aluminum in energy efficiency and a much better value overall.
Vinyl windows have added durability and a lifespan similar to wood at 15-20 years or more. Unlike wood, vinyl won't decay, warp, or contract as much due to the outdoor temperature. The longevity and low maintenance of vinyl enhance its energy efficiency. Although vinyl won't last as long as aluminum (30+ years), aluminum transfers heat easily and has poor energy efficiency. Only fiberglass will outperform vinyl windows, but not by enough to account for its enormous price tag (typically 30%+ more expensive).
Another factor to think about is the design of the windows. Zen Windows in Peyton, CO has a wide range of window styles to pick from, such as:
- Single Hung
- Double Hung
Different styles will offer unique design to your home. Each functions differently for your needs and will give varying degrees of energy efficiency. For example, casement windows crank open like a door, offering the most ventilation and airflow to cool a room much faster than single-hung models.
Call Us Today
There isn't a better window installation company in Peyton, CO than Zen Windows. We bring outstanding products to fit any design or budget to the market and the best customer experience you’ll ever have in home improvement. The Zen Process is unique, eliminating all of the difficulties that make homeowners avoid new window installations. Add value to your home and lower your energy bills with the latest upgrades of the most energy-saving windows on the market today. Zen Windows also provides an authentic double lifetime warranty on every window installation that far exceeds industry standards. Make the wise investment and reach out to us today for a free quote and a hassle-free experience.
The best window installation company in Peyton, CO is Zen Windows. We give unbeatable value on products and services, including stylish, energy-saving window replacements to improve your home and the best shopping experience you’ll ever have.